The Human Resource Division handles personal affairs, legal affairs, mailing, library, and archive section. This division specially handle the maintenance of the buildings, normal administrative work. Following are the activities handled by this division.
- Handling personal files of the entire staff attached to Minister’s staff and other entire staff attached to Ministry.
- Attendance, departure, leave, railway warrants, and season tickets related work.
- Overtime work, leave duty payments, travelling expenses of Minister’s staff and the staff of the Ministry.
- Data related to the Ministry staff and affairs related to finance regulations 71, on the approval of appointments.
- Carry out matters connected with filling of vacancies arising in all staff positions,recruitments, appointments, promotions and transfers.
- Matters related to asset declarations of executive staff, preparation of the progress report of the ministry to submit to the Parliament.
- Manage activities related to human resource affairs and matters related to foreign training programs.
- Duties connected with power of attorney.
- This division also handles matters related to ministry lands, ministry buildings, official bungalows, holiday bungalows general management affairs.